The health benefits of home sauna use have been making headlines in the past few years. Recent clinical studies show that regular sauna bathing can reduce cardiac, all-cause mortality by up to 40%, simply by using a sauna 4 to 7 times per week.
Saunas are now being promoted as a game-changing performance enhancer, life extension tool, and overall path to wellness. Whether you are an elite athlete, weekend warrior, working parent or enjoying your golden years, sauna therapy has a variety of benefits to offer.
we offer the following products and services:
- Home Saunas For Sale
- Infrared Saunas For Sale
- Bliss (2 Person Sauna)
- Reflect (3 Person Sauna)
- Serenity (3-4 Person Sauna)
- Unity (4 Person Sauna)
For many, being able to use a sauna 4 to 7 times per week means taking time away from your family, home, and other obligations to get to a local gym or spa to utilize their sauna. At Neosauna, we understand this simply is not possible for most people, and we have created Neosauna to be the ideal home sauna. As an added benefit, you’ll never have to step foot in the questionable gym sauna ever again!
In addition to providing high quality and safe heat therapy, we include a number of relaxing, spa-like features including: medical grade chromatherapy lighting, himalayan salt and integrated Bluetooth speakers to stream your favorite music, meditations or podcasts.
High Quality Home Sauna Construction
- Pre-constructed walls interlock to form a small room with a sturdy floor and ceiling
- ‘DIY’ home saunas are assembled in around 1 hour, or opt for White Glove Installation
- Our saunas use no water
- Heat in a Neosauna is created by energy efficient carbon and ceramic heating elements
- Very efficient and use approximately the same amount of electricity (1800 watts) as a professional hair dryer
- Bliss model plugs directly in to any existing 100v outlet without any modifications – truly is a ‘plug and play’
Is a Home Sauna Affordable to Use?
Buying a sauna is a direct investment in your future self and well being. In just a few days a week you can make tremendous strides to a healthier you by relaxing in an infrared sauna while listening to a podcast or meditation audio on the built in Bluetooth speakers. How much is a greater state of well being and healthier life worth to you?
Using a Neosauna Infrared Sauna will use about 2-3KW per hour to run. Let’s make a crude estimation of energy costs. In most states, the average cost per KW is $0.12 so using your sauna for 2 hours would cost you approximately $0.48 – $0.72 per day which translates into $14.40 – $21.60 if used 30 days a month.
Renting time at a sauna costs from $30-$45 per 45 minute session and you aren’t the only one using that sauna. For regular sauna users, this represents a tremendous savings and convenience.
Immediate Results and Sauna Benefits Reported by Home Sauna Owners:
- Reduce stress by releasing endorphins.
- Sleep better and more deeply than you ever thought possible by regularly activating your parasympathetic nervous system.
- Improve circulation by heating the body, bringing blood closer to the surface and out to all extremities. Sauna use is recommended by heart health experts as a great heart exercise.
- Detoxify and rid the body of toxins and impurities through sweating in a sauna. Many harmful toxins like nicotine, lead, mercury and other heavy metals can be expelled by sweating and doing so on a regular basis is achievable with a sauna in your home.
- Increase your metabolic rate with a sauna and potentially burn hundreds of calories per session. Using a sauna regularly can increase your metabolic rate over time. Increasing your metabolism will improve your energy levels as well as reduce fat storage long term.
- Maintain healthy skin by opening your skin pores regularly while in a relaxed state. Reduce tension in the face that can lead to wrinkles over time while simultaneously enhancing cellular growth by bringing nutrients to the epidermis.
- Relief from sinus congestion and symptoms of the common cold, throat ailments and headaches by opening up blood flow and increasing oxygen levels.
2869 Historic Decatur Rd San Diego, CA 92106
The best home sauna store in San Diego
is Neosauna and they serve all of San Diego.
Learn More About Neosauna by Visiting our Brand Profiles: